Frequently Asked Questions - All FAQs

FAQs - All FAQs

Taxes are due four times a year: February 1st, May 1st, August 1st, and November 1st.  Yes, there is a grace period.  You have until the 10th day after the due date before interest accrues.

NOTICE:  05/05/2020

On April 28, Governor Phil Murphy signed an executive order giving municipal governments the authority to decide on an extension of the grace period for the payment of 2nd quarter property taxes.

Although 2nd quarter taxes are normally due May 1, the law regularly allows for a 10-day grace period.

Tonight, Evesham Township Council used its first available council meeting since the governor's April 28 order to unanimously pass a resolution officially extending the grace period for payment of Evesham Township's 2nd quarter property taxes until June 1, 2020.

This is the latest date allowed by the governor.

(Please note: this is an extension of the grace period, not the due date. Any payments made after June 1 will have interest accrue back to the original due date of May 1.)

The Pet License Application is available as a pdf to complete online and print by  Clicking Here

You may obtain one at the Township Clerk's office at 984 Tuckerton Road, Room 201. You must bring proof of rabies vaccination and proof of spay/neutering information.

January 1st to February 1st of Licensing Year Dog/Cat - Spayed/Neutered -  $12.00
Non-spayed/Neutered - $15.00

Beginning Feb. 1st to Feb. 28th of Licensing Year Dog/Cat - Spayed/Neutered -  $17.00        Non-spayed/Neutered - $20.00

Beginning March. 1st to Dec. 31st of Licensing Year Dog/Cat - Spayed/Neutered -  $37.00
          Non-spayed/Neutered - $40.00 (late fee does not apply to new animals)

Municipal, general and primary elections:

•Polls are open to voters from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm

School elections:

•Polls are open to voters from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm  

Licenses expire January 31 and are subject to renewal during January of each year.

These are the polling locations and districts in Evesham Twp. If you are not sure of your district number, you may view a pdf version of the Voting District map by Clicking Here or call the Township Clerk's office at 983-2900 for further information.

Van Zant School Conestoga Dr. & Bartram Rd. District numbers - 1, 2, 3, 4

Evans School Route 73 South Distric numbers - 5, 6, 13, 14, 26

DeMasi School Evesboro/Medford Road District numbers - 7, 8, 9, 21, 30

Jaggard School Wescott Road District numbers - 10, 15

Beeler School Caldwell Ave. & Radnor Blvd. District numbers - 11, 12, 23, 24

Marlton Elementary School Tomlinson Mill Road District numbers - 16, 31, 32

Marlton Middle School Tomlinson MIll Road District numbers - 17, 18, 25

Rice School Crown Royal Parkway District 19, 27, 28, 29

Kettle Run Fire Company Hopewell Rd. & Chestnut Avenue District numbers 20, 22  subject to renewal during January of each year.

You can register to vote at the Township Clerk's Office.

You must be:

1) A citizen of the United States;

2) At least 18 years of age on or before the next election;

3) A resident of New Jersey and of Burlington County for at least 30 days.


The deadline to register to vote in the next ensuing election is 21 days prior to the election day.

Click here for a Voter Registration Form (in pdf format)

If the inoperable vehicle is on private property, you can submit a Report an Issue form and select "Inoperable vehicle on private property" in the Issue field.   The office of community development will inspect and send a notice of violation if necessary.  If the inoperable vehicle is in the street, please contact police department at 983-1111 (non-emergency number).

Yes; however, there are restrictions. You will need to apply for an Permit for Outdoor Sales or Display.  For more details regarding size, type and duration of sales, and exemptions from permit, click here to review Evesham Township Code online at, and search for Chapter 120 .

For any crime in progress, call 9-1-1 and stay on the line with the dispatcher until an officer arrives at your location. If you are reporting a crime that is not in progress or an incident or activity that is an ongoing problem, you may call 856-983-1111 and an officer will be dispatched to meet with you.

You can report minor crimes online on the Police Department Online Complaints page.